TIK World’s Leanest Keychain

Jun 10, 2014

Category: Gear

It’d be one thing if, due to their bulky, jangly nature, your keys were always easy to find, but they’re not. So we might as well slenderize the whole kit and yes, the kaboodle as well, by attacking the root of the root of the problem: the keychain.

With its bicycle chain design, TIK (Thin Is Key) promises it’s the world’s leanest keychain. 80% of TIK’s surface is no thicker than a key’s blade, with the rest only 20% thicker. You’ll also have an extra pep in your step, as TIK sheds some 40% of the weight of a standard set of keys. TIK bends in only one direction, which in turn lets up to six keys take up as little space as possible on your person. Watch the video below. [Purchase]

HiConsumption is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more

More From Gear

Featured Image

Red Wing & GORE-TEX Collab on a Membrane-Equipped Classic Moc Boot

Treating the American-made 1952 boot model to a waterproof & breathable lining.

Posted By

Oct 20, 2021

Featured Image

Hot Wheels Rolls Out an Ultra-Detailed Mid-Engined V8 Batmobile RC Car

A 19.5", 15-mph remote-control version of the Ash Thorp-designed Batmobile.

Posted By

Oct 20, 2021

Featured Image

Royal Enfield Marks Its 120th Anniversary with a Run of Hand-Painted Helmets

12 custom-painted full-face & 3/4-style lids each limited to 120 units.

Posted By

Oct 19, 2021

Featured Image

Bellroy Launched Their Lightest Bags Ever with Their Lite Collection

The Australian brand made a line of bags that are as tough and sustainable as they are lightweight.

Posted By

Oct 19, 2021

Featured Image

Vans Bulks Up for the Cold with These Gore-Tex-Clad All-Weather Boots

The SoCal staple's all-weather boot wasn't intended for skating.

Posted By

Oct 19, 2021

Featured Image

The 12 Best Work Boots You Can Buy in 2021

The finest footwear engineered specifically for putting in work.

Posted By

Oct 19, 2021