Location: San Diego, CA
The Account Executive will helm our sales department, helping to drive revenue growth and profitability for HiConsumption’s digital properties. You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and building new business along with nurturing our existing base of valued clients.
- Responsible for driving revenue and new business by prospecting/pitching new clients with the ability to qualify and close new accounts
- Expectation to generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calling, presentations, RFP’s, and more
- Utilizing your own contact book to drive further revenue
- Sell both traditional banner display ads and custom editorial solutions
- Work with remnant/programmatic ad providers to ensure that we are maximizing remnant ad opportunities
- Track, analyze, and communicate performance of advertiser campaigns
- Work with the creative and editorial teams to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from proposal to payment
- Cultivate relationships with key advertising and buying agencies
- Provide excellent customer service and build strong account relationships, which includes managing our current accounts
- Provide prompt phone/email follow up to all inbound inquiries, and properly document and track activity.
- Developing market and competitor knowledge (Market Research)
- Effectively organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Work with management team to accurately forecast revenue from all advertising sales channels
- At least 3 years of sales/account management or account servicing experience in a digital or creative agency
- A strong understanding of common online advertising, native content and affiliate commerce best practices.
- A keen ability to see opportunities, understand needs, create solutions, set proper expectations and close deals
- A willingness to work odd hours as the assignment/deadline dictates
- Must meet deadlines and have strong prioritization & time management skills
- Strong written communication & interpersonal skills, comfortable receiving constructive criticism
- Loves working in a team environment
- A highly organized, detail-oriented approach to work
- Experience multitasking and tracking several projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient knowledge of Google Advertising Programs including Double Click (DFP)
- Knowledge in Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree required
How To Apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile link to email@example.com with the subject heading: “Account Executive.” Your email should also include:
- A brief introduction of yourself and why you’re the perfect fit for the role